5 reasons to start wearing bamboo fiber clothing
Bamboo fiber is considered to be the best fiber on the planet. Bamboo fiber is softer than the softest cotton and is often referred to as "second skin". Bamboo fiber is a natural textile which is made from the pulp of bamboo. It is now being used widely for the towels, underwear, socks and other apparel.
Bamboo as a sustainable source of wood and does not require any fertllizers or pesticides for enhancing growth. When bamboo is used to create clothing, it retains many of its plant-properties
Here are 5 reasons to start wearing bamboo fiber clothing:
- Bamboo fiber is naturally antibacterial which means no itches, no rashes and helps to reduce bacteria that thrive in clothing and cause unpleasant odors
- Bamboo fiber is highly absorbent which helps in keeping the body dry, odor free & feeling and smelling fresh.
- Bamboo fiber is powerfully insulating, keeping the body cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Bamboo fiber is also Hypoallergenic and a natural UV protectant
- Comfort-wise, bamboo is considered to be softer than the softest cotton making it one of the most comfortable fibers on the planet
The environmental benefits of using bamboo are enormous. Add to it the many advantages of using bamboo as a fiber material, and you have a substance that is a great choice for daily apparel and accessories. Its time to make the switch to bamboo fiber!